a vegetable, one of several that make for an excellent "penis". Available in various lengths and circumferences. Some have enticing "bumpies" on them for extra stimulation. Best washed and dried before use (who knows where they've been !) Similar to zuchini, cucumbers,leeks.
When she has to come home alone on Saturday night, she cozies up to her vegetable bin and chooses her mate from among the cucumbers, zuchini, carrots and leeks.
25 de febrero de 2004
one's initial encounter with having sex. Every girl remembers the first guy who fucked her, every guy remembers the first girl whose boobs
he touched, whose twat
he fingered, who gave him his first hand job
, who let him put his penis
in her slit
, who gave him his first blowjob
or blow job
, who sucked his balls
Nancii recalled her first time in great detail, it was with Greg.
Ron could remember every detail of his first time mounting Betty.
25 de marzo de 2004
The Way Douchers like to spell his name.
Its Elliott Smith asshole!
21 de enero de 2005
A city in southwestern Ontario. aka Sin City, Ontario Known for it's unrivaled bar/club scene. Dozens of bars on a single strip all within minutes walking distance. Has the greatest number of strip clubs per capita of any city in the world. Legal "escort" services and late night massage parlors make this a popular party spot for many americans looking to party. Legal drinking age is 19.
We're going to downtown Windsor to get retarded.
02 de marzo de 2004
the condition where kidnapping victims sympathize with, grow attached to, identify with, or otherwise feel affection toward their abductor(s).
She didn't want to testify against the man that kidnapped her because she suffered from Stockholm syndrome.
31 de diciembre de 2003
A person that does stupid things. An insult. When you act like an idiot, you are being a Dinkus.
Dude! you just spilled your drink on me! Good Job Dinkus!!
I hate you. You stupid Dinkus
30 de marzo de 2004
1. n. A computer error that was actually caused by the computer user.
2. n. The user of a computer who is too moronic to actually use a computer.
3. n. An alpha-numeric spelling of the word idiot
1. "You say your floppy disk won't fit in the CD-ROM drive? It looks like we have another ID10T problem.
2. "I can't keep dealing with all these ID10T's! Yesterday, Jimmy tried to open his database by uttering, 'Open Sesame.'"
3. If you couldn't tell that ID10T is an alpha-numeric way of spelling idiot, you truly are an idiot.
29 de julio de 2003