plural noun, noun
1. a group of intellectuals, the collaborative elite of an encyclopedic website where anyone can edit content.
2. people that quickly provide vast amounts of quality information on a specific topic.
A portmanteau of wiki- from the Hawaiian wikiwiki, and –gentsia from the Russian intelligéntsia.
1. The wikigentsia made sure there was masses of sweet information online at the democracy of knowledge.
2. The wikigentsia revolutionized the accessibility of information on the internet by contributing to and steering the development of the wikis of the early 21st century.
3. Only a wikigentsia would know all that.