buscar cualquier palabra, como blumpkin:
Refers to a sticky substance that is commonly used to fill or close seams or crevices.

A window or door caulking.

The carpenter used duckumpucky to fill in the cracks after installing the new window.
Por ChuckWhitson 28 de diciembre de 2008

Words related to Duckumpucky

carpentry caulking fill silicone window