buscar cualquier palabra, como blumpkin:
Look down.
THESE are italics.
Por Ra!naire 21 de agosto de 2010
this is italic text: SLANTY!
Por Bastardized Bottomburp 20 de marzo de 2003
a font style where the writing is slanted to the right; frequently used when responding with extra emotion.
He called me "kiddo," so I texted him back in italics and threatened his collection of basketball jerseys.
Por Tyrified 14 de agosto de 2009
Something absurdly overused on TVTropes.org
Italics are .......... absolutely terrifying
Por E. Jack Ulayte 05 de enero de 2013
describes shnoobs that have been worn down on one side of the heal, creating an italic finish.
goddamn!! my shnoobs, they have slowly fallen into an italic state.
Por MC Boonge 13 de agosto de 2003