Suscríbete Spanish
buscar cualquier palabra, como tittybong:
The Japanese word for "master" often used by a student a a dojo speaking to the person who runs the dojo (also can be referred to as sensei, or teacher)
Hello shishou. We're sparring today, right?
Por Phoenix8765 23 de octubre de 2013
2 0