2. To exhibit a grotesque amount of undue and unfounded pride for a skill or ability which is actually mediocre.
"This was our one chance to get rid of tha showboating Canadian wench!" - Peter Griffin, Family Guy
The Washington Generals were down 150 to 10 but the Globetrotters were still showboating for the crowd.
This may be done
(1) out of spite,
(2) in an attempt to induce her into sexual activity,
(3) or just simply to get a nut off.
Guy 2: No damnit, my girl was tired so I showboated.
Guy 1: What a bitch! Always making you turn to showboating.
2. A discrete person whose exuberance can be a turn off to those who don't know better.
3. A person whose lack of popularity, have it be a wealthy man around a poor group, makes people think negative connotation.
4. It's cool. A person that obtains or acquires style, status, ego, and often makes others believe there is no equal.
5. It's very cool. You spent a long time doing something in order to achieve an award; always being pride and joy but obviously exuberant. And the subject matter is important, because lets face it -Savor it!
A. Like my...
B. What do you think?
C. No words just materials
D. No words just good moves
E. No words only love
Mike :Don't forget the custom headlights!
Jeff :Our generation used to condone showboating, but now I think the whole world is pretty much gone crazy!