1. Used to describe something that is cool, awesome, exciting, etc.
2. Short for Dopamine, which is a chemical produced within the brain when something good happens. It is the pleasure chemical, that also regulates mood, focus and appetite. High amounts of dopamine, usually attributed to drug use, can induce euphoria.
3. Nickname for many drugs, mainly one's that affect dopaminergic receptors in the brain, AKA ones that release dopamine, such as heroin, meth and even weed. (there are studies to support weed releases dopamine in small amounts, UTFSE)
1. Me: That new corvette is so dope!
2. ADHD medications are known to release dope AKA dopamine, allowing for extended periods of focus.
3. Me: Can you hook me up with some dope?
Dealer: Well dope can mean anything, what kind of dope do you want?
Me: Oh just weed, I know that drugs that release a LOT of dopamine are addictive, and I don't want to be a junky.
Prices shown in USD.
Escribe tu dirección de email abajo para recibir nuestra Palabra Urbana del Día gratuita cada mañana
Los emails se envían desde firstname.lastname@example.org. Nunca te enviaremos spam.