1. Making short work of - especially associated with "downing" alcohol.
2. Process in which skin pigmentation darkens as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light.
3. A beating/whipping
1. "He was fairly tanning that bottle of vodka!"
2. "Katie Price has really taken the tanning too far"
3. "She gave him a right good tanning the other night"
Prices shown in USD.
Escribe tu dirección de email abajo para recibir nuestra Palabra Urbana del Día gratuita cada mañana
Los emails se envían desde email@example.com. Nunca te enviaremos spam.