1) (verb) to mess up in a truly spectacular fashion; to fail spectacularly.
2) (verb) to fail in a public manner that brings heaps of scorn and shame upon yourself.
3) (noun) a spectacular failure.
1) "I really borka'd that batch of cookies, didn't I?"
2) "You just borka'd all over yourself!"
3) "I got a 0 on that calc test. I'm such a borka."
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Escribe tu dirección de email abajo para recibir nuestra Palabra Urbana del Día gratuita cada mañana
Los emails se envían desde firstname.lastname@example.org. Nunca te enviaremos spam.