1. Anybody who thinks that everybody is equal, all races, sexes, and religions (unless you don't feel that way, then we'll discriminate against you)
2. Anybody who relies on science and numbers as evidence, as opposed to the bible. Seriously, that was written 2000 years ago, and it's been proven wrong.
3. Anybody whos been to school: type 'IQ John Kerry George' Bush into Google, look at second result.
4. Somebody who realizes that children, while a great bundle of joy, cost on average $210,000. People who also realize that, if you going to start a war, you should have a reason, and 'crusade against evil' does not qualify because that's not a fact, its subjective (meaning that it's a Point of view).
5. Democrats know that people who got money stolen from them by corupt lobbyists like Tom DeLay should have some given back to them.
6. Somebody who knows what a globe is and whats it's used for: 50% of all americans cannot find Iraq, 12% of them are not republican, if youre slow, thats 88% that cannot find it are republican. If thats not dumb enough, 35% cannot find NYC, and something like 90+% of them are republican. Ironic because they use that as the basis of many of their arguments.
Also, whoever said that it was the Republicans who freed the slaves, you are right, but keep in mind it was against a Christian Democrat opponent they were facing. Today, the majority of Christians vote Republican. It's not the cover of the book you should be looking at, it's the content, genius.
George W. Bush has used over 600 'executive passes', something that allows you to pass a law for 'National Security reasons'.This number, if you are aware, is MORE THAN EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT COMBINED.
Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face thinking its a bird no larger than a piece of paper, and nothing happens. Meanwhile, a fifteen year old gets a life sentence for accidently killing his neighbor while practicing wrestling moves in his backyard.
Note: I may be a hardcore democrat, but i support Bush's idea to make a wall between Mexico and USA. That may be the only god decision hes made.
Prices shown in USD.
Escribe tu dirección de email abajo para recibir nuestra Palabra Urbana del Día gratuita cada mañana
Los emails se envían desde email@example.com. Nunca te enviaremos spam.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.