1. to angrily complain about
2. drone on about a topic, ramble
3. to leave and partake in an activity (especially surfing)
present: go off
past: went off
future: going off
1. "i can't stop goin' off about how high the taxes are"
2. "we had a couple beers and just went off about the days events"
3. "we're gonna go off this afternoon if the surf's up"
Prices shown in USD.
Escribe tu dirección de email abajo para recibir nuestra Palabra Urbana del Día gratuita cada mañana
Los emails se envían desde email@example.com. Nunca te enviaremos spam.